Your personal data may be collected when browsing this website.
Similarly, electronic messages sent to the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux and electronic addresses used to send additional information are likely to be stored.
Pursuant to Articles 38, 39 and 40 of French law no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties, you have the right, free of charge, to access, rectify, modify and oppose the data concerning you or a deceased person for whom you are the legal representative. You may exercise this right by writing to the editorial department at the address above.
1) The general structure of the website, as well as the software and databases, are the exclusive property of the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux. Any reproduction, representation, in whole or in part, use, adaptation, provision or modification by any process, any person and any means whatsoever (particularly sales, marketing, rental, etc.) without the express authorization of the museum, any authors or rightholders is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of the French Intellectual Property Code.
2) The scientific, cultural and educational content (including, but not limited to, texts and audio recordings, audiovisual and multimedia documents) as well as the iconographic and photographic reproductions of works presented on the site with a signature or a © are protected under intellectual property law.
Of the cultural public sector information provided, only the photographs and texts that meet the conditions outlined below can be re-used under Article 11 of French law no. 78-753 dated 17 July 1978:
Photographs credited © Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux / [etc.] are the exclusive property of the Musée du Louvre and are used by the Musée du Louvre with the permission of their authors or rightsholders.
Photographs credited © RMN, Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux / [etc.] are the property of the RMN.
Non-commercial re-use is authorized, provided the source and author are acknowledged.
For any commercial and/or editorial re-use of an image from the collections of the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux, please contact the Agence photographique de la Réunion des Musées nationaux et du Grand Palais des Champs-Elysées (Rmn-Gp).
Rights to the thematic trail and artwork descriptions have been assigned to the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux.
These writings may be re-used, provided they are not altered, their meaning is not distorted, and mention is made of their sources and the date of their last update.
Any commercial re-use is subject to the prior and express authorization of the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux. For any requests of this nature, please contact the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux Multimedia Division.
3) The trademarks of the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux and its partners, as well as the logos shown on the site, are filed and registered with the INPI (French National Institute of Industrial Property) and are, as such, protected by industrial property law.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of these trademarks and/or logos made from elements of the website without the express permission of their owners is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Administrative public sector information
The informative and programming content on this website is administrative public sector information under Article 10 of French law no. 78-753 dated 17 July 1978. This information may be re-used, provided it is not altered, its meaning is not distorted, and mention is made of its sources and the date of its last update.
Rights to the administrative public sector information are not transferred to the re-user. The re-user benefits from a personal and non-exclusive right to re-use the administrative public sector information.
Any person re-using public sector information in violation of the abovementioned provisions is liable to a fine by the Commission on Access to Administrative Documents (CADA in French), an independent body responsible for ensuring the freedom of access to administrative documents.
The user is informed that, when visiting the site, a cookie may be automatically installed within his or her browser software.
A cookie is a block of data that does not allow users to be identified, but serves only to record information on how they navigate the website.
The settings of the browser software can be set so as to indicate the presence of a cookie and even to refuse it, using the method described at the following address: www.cnil.fr. Under the conditions indicated above, the user has the right to access, withdraw and modify the personal data provided by means of the cookie.
The Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux website authorizes the use of hypertext links to its content as long as it does not lead to confusion as to the source of the services and/or content produced and/or held by the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux and provided that:
– deep linking is not used, i.e. pages from the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux website must not be embedded within pages on another site, but should be accessible with the opening of a new window.
– the source is mentioned when a hypertext link leads directly to the content.
– the information is used only for personal, associative or professional reasons; all use for commercial or advertising purposes is strictly prohibited.
Warning! This authorization does not apply to websites containing controversial, pornographic or xenophobic content or any other content that may, to a greater extent, be deemed offensive to the general public; or to websites that interfere with the material and moral interests of the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux.
For any other use, please write to us at the address above or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The www.mmmbordeaux.com website links to a number of other sites, mainly official sites (institutions, public bodies, etc.), but also those of associations and partner companies. While their URLs are verified on a regular basis, these Web pages are not part of the public and official Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux website.
The Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux is not responsible for the content of these sites, and will not be held liable for any damage or injury resulting from them. Links to other sites are provided to users for convenience only.
Website The Woodstock specially made for the Musée Mer Marine Bordeaux.
Photos : Thomas Sanson, David Meignan, Michel Dubau
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France